Ideal Replacement Photo Control For Pole Lanterns, Mercury Vapor Lights, Twin Floodlights, Entry Lights, Area Lights, Barn Lights, Walkway And Parking Lights Works With CFL, Incandescent, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, LED, Halogen And Fluorescent Bulbs
For 11/16" Diameter Knockout Hole
Discourages Intruders By Automatically Lighting Grounds At Night Time Rugged Design, UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years Daily On/Off) At 15Amp 1800W Tungsten & 1000VA Ballast Loads
- Universal Photo-Eye Is Excellent Replacement Photo Control
- Works With CFL, Incandescent, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, LED, Halogen and Fluorescent Bulbs
- Great For Pole Lanterns, Yard Lights, Twin Floodlights, Area Lights, Entry Lights, Walkway Lighting & Barn Lights
- Discourages Intruders By Automatically Lighting Grounds At Night
- Saves Energy, Bulb Life, Electricity & Money By Automatically Reducing Daily Operating Time
- Activates With Natural Sunlight, No Adjustment Needed For Daylight Savings Time
- Built-In Time Delay Eliminates False On/Off Due To Lightning And Stray Car Lights
- UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years of Daily On/Off) at Maximum Possible Rated Electrical Loads
- Heavy Duty Capacity: Max. 15Amp 1800W Tungsten, 1000VA Ballast 120VAC 50/60 Hz
- Extra Large Capacity: 15Amp 1800W Tungsten, 1000VA Ballast 120VAC 50/60 Hz
- Works With Incandescent, CFL, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, Halogen, LED and Fluorescent Bulbs
- Automatically ON at 1 +/-0.5 Foot Candle & OFF at 6 +/-0.5 Foot Candles
- UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years Daily On/Off) At Minimum 15Amp 1800W Tungsten & 1000VA Ballast Loads
- Unit Provided With Color Coded 6"Long Lead Wires
- Extra Safety 16AWG 600V Wires UL Rated For Higher Temperature of 150C
- For Correct Operations & To Avoid Permanent Equipment Damage, Installer Must Connect All 3-Wires Exactly As Diagram Shows On The Unit
- Built-In Safety Time Delay: 20 to 100 Seconds
- Rugged Outdoor Operating Temperature Range: -40F to +158F (or -40C to +70C)
- Impact Resistant Strong Polycarbonate Housing With UV Protection
- Photoeye Nipple Size: 3/8" NPT X 18 Threads. Apx. Size: 1.12" X 0.84" X 2.05"
- Excellent On/Off Ratio: 6
- Low Average Power Consumption: 0.8W
- Must Install Unit Inside UL Listed Outdoor Junction Box or Raintight Fixture
- UL Listed for USA/Canada Under Our File No. E322033
- Meets UL Standard 773A & Canadian C22.2 No. 205-M1983
Use With Weatherproof Light Fixture Enclosures Having 11/16” Diameter Mounting Hole
Read All Instructions Completely Before Beginning Installation.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT INJURY FROM ELECTRICAL SHOCK AND POSSIBLE RISK OF DEATH, POWER MUST BE TURNED OFF AT THE MAIN CIRCUIT BREAKER OR AT THE MAIN FUSE BOX BEFORE INSTALLING PHOTOCONTROL.
Use only U. L. Listed wire connectors (not included). All metal strands of wires MUST be completely inside wire connectors. Wrap electrical tape in multiple layers to further secure the connections.
- Connect the red wire from the Photo Eye to the black wire of the light fixture.
- Connect the black wire from the Photo Eye to the black (hot power supply) wire.
- Connect all of the white wires (neutral) together.
- The body of control must be located inside weatherproof electrical enclosure. Insert the nipple through the hole and screw the nut on enclosed gasket tight enough to make a weatherproof seal. If the surface is uneven, apply RTV silicone rubber sealing compound before installing photocontrol.
- Turn power on. Photo Eye has up to 2-minutes delay when turning the power On/Off.
Note: If you have a question, please contact us at Service@touchandglow.com