Swivel Base Photocontrol
Share this Product
Ideal Replacement PhotoControl For Numerous Applications Including Building Perimeter Lights, Billboard Lights, CFL Area Lights, Parking Lot Lights, Area Lights & Easy to Use For Multiple Lights Control
Works With Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, CFL, Halogen, Sodium Vapor, Incandescent, LED And Fluorescent Bulbs
This Unit Provides Front-to-Back Swivel For Easy Directional Adjustment
Moving The Slide Bar Adjusts The Light Level
Automatically Turns Light On At Dusk And Off At Dawn.
Rugged Design, UL-Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years Daily On/Off) At 15Amp 1800W Tungsten & 1000VA Ballast Loads
UL Listed USA/Canada
- Works With CFL, Incandescents, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, LED, Halogen and Fluorescent Bulbs
- Heavy Duty Max. 15Amp 1800W Tungsten, 1000VA Ballast 120VAC 50/60 Hz
- Adjust Light Level Using Slide Bar & Swivel Base Helps Pin-Point Look-Out Direction
- Saves Energy, Bulb Life, Electricity & Money By Automatically Reducing Daily Operating Time
- Activates With Natural Sunlight, No Adjustment Needed For Daylight Savings Time
- Built-In Time Delay Eliminates False On/Off Due To Lightning And Stray Car Lights
- UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years of Daily On/Off) at Maximum Possible Rated Electrical Loads
- Extra Large Capacity: 15Amp 1800W Tungsten, 1000VA Ballast 120VAC 50/60 Hz
- Works With Incandescent, CFL, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, Halogen, LED and Fluorescent Bulbs
- Swivel Design Allows Easy Adjustment For Photo-Eye Look-Out Direction
- Adjust Light Sensitivity By Moving The Slide Bar
- Automatically ON at 1 +/-0.5 Foot Candle & OFF at 6 +/-0.5 Foot Candles
- UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years Daily On/Off) At Minimum 15Amp 1800W Tungsten & 1000VA Ballast Loads
- Unit Provided With Color Coded 6"Long Lead Wires
- Extra Safety 16AWG 600V Lead Wires UL Rated For Higher Temperature of 150C
- For Correct Operations & To Avoid Permanent Equipment Damage, Installer Must Connect All 3-Wires Exactly As Diagram Shows On The Unit
- Built-In Safety Time Delay: 20 to 100 Seconds Outdoor Operating Temperature Range: -40F to +158F (or -40C to +70C)
- Impact Resistant Strong Polycarbonate Housing With UV Protection
- Stem: 1/2"-14 Threads. Fits 1/2" Knock Out
- Excellent On/Off Ratio: 6
- Low Average Power Consumption: 0.8W
- Must Install Unit Using UL Listed Outdoor Junction Box or Raintight Fixture
- UL Listed for USA/Canada Under Our File No. E322033
- Meets UL Standard 773A & Canadian C22.2 No. 205-M1983
Use With Weatherproof Light Fixture Enclosures
Read All Instructions Completely Before Beginning Installation.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT INJURY FROM ELECTRICAL SHOCK AND POSSIBLE RISK OF DEATH, POWER MUST BE TURNED OFF AT THE MAIN CIRCUIT BREAKER OR AT THE MAIN FUSE BOX BEFORE INSTALLING PHOTOCONTROL.
Use only U. L. Listed wire connectors (not included). All metal strands of wires MUST be completely inside wire connectors. Wrap electrical tape in multiple layers to further secure the connections.
- Connect the red wire from the Photo Control to the black wire of the light fixture.
- Connect the black wire from the Photo Control to the black (hot power supply) wire.
- Connect all of the white wires (neutral) together.
- The body of control must be screwed to weatherproof electrical enclosure. Screw the nut on enclosed gasket tight enough to make a weatherproof seal. If the surface is uneven, apply RTV silicone rubber sealing compound before installing photocontrol.
- Turn power on. Photo Eye has up to 2-minutes delay when turning the power On/Off.
- If lamp cycles during day, check that black and red wires are not reversed.
- If lamp cycles during night, somehow photo-eye is seeing reflected light. Use black electrical tape to partially obstruct the sensor to limit reflected lightfrom entering photocell.
- Will not work with 12V/24V low voltage landscape lights.
Note: For any question, please contact us at Service@touchandglow.com