Ideal Replacement PhotoControl For 240V To 277V Rated Entry Lights, Parking Lot Lights, Billboard Lights, Building Perimeter Lights, Area Lights, Walkway And Public Park Lights
Works With CFL, Incandescents, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, LED, Halogen And Fluorescent Bulbs
Slide Bar Allows Easy Adjustment For On/Off Light Sensitivity. Swivel Base Easily Adjusts Look-Out Direction
Rugged Design, UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years Daily On/Off) At 2000W Tungsten & 2000VA Ballast Loads At 277V
- Automatically Turns Lights On At Dusk & Off At Dawn For 240-277V Rated Fixtures
- Swivel Base Allows Easy Adjustment Of Look-Out Direction
- Nothing To Adjust, Nothing To Set. Activates With Natural Sunlight
- Use With Single Fixture Or Multiple Outdoor Lights Applications
- Saves Energy, Bulb Life, Electricity And Money By Reducing Operating Hours
- Works With CFL, Incandescents, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, LED, Halogen And Fluorescent Bulbs
- Discourages Intruders By Automatically Lighting Grounds At Night Time
- Rugged Design, UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years Daily On/Off) At 2000W Tungsten & 2000VA Ballast Loads At 277V
- Extra Large Capacity: 2000W Tungsten, 2000VA Ballast 240-to-277VAC 50/60 Hz
- Works With Incandescent, CFL, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, Halogen, LED and Fluorescent Bulbs
- Slid Bar Adjusts Light Sensitivity For On/Off. Swivel Base Allows Easy Adjustment of Look-Out Direction
- Automatically ON at 1 +/-0.5 Foot Candle & OFF at 6 +/-0.5 Foot Candles
- UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years Daily On/Off) At Minimum 2000W Tungsten & 2000VA Ballast Loads At 277VAC
- Unit Provided With Color Coded 6"Long Lead Wires
- Extra Safety 16AWG 600V Wires UL Rated For Higher Temperature of 150C
- For Correct Operations & To Avoid Permanent Equipment Damage, Installer Must Connect All 3-Wires Exactly As Diagram Shows On The Unit
- Built-In Safety Time Delay: 20 to 100 Seconds
- Rugged Outdoor Operating Temperature Range: -40F to +158F (or -40C to +70C)
- Excellent On/Off Ratio: 6
- Low Average Power Consumption: 0.8W
- Must Install Unit On UL Listed Outdoor Junction Box Or Stem Mount
- UL Listed for USA/Canada Under Our File No. E322033
- Meets UL Standard 773A & Canadian C22.2 No. 205-M1983
Check This Photo Control voltage of 240V to 277V. Check line voltage to be within range of this photo control.
Use With Weatherproof Light Fixture Enclosures
Read All Instructions Completely Before Beginning Installation.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT INJURY FROM ELECTRICAL SHOCK AND POSSIBLE RISK OF DEATH, POWER MUST BE TURNED OFF AT THE MAIN CIRCUIT BREAKER OR AT THE MAIN FUSE BOX BEFORE INSTALLING PHOTOCONTROL.
Use only U. L. Listed wire connectors (not included). All metal strands of wires MUST be completely inside wire connectors. Wrap electrical tape in multiple layers to further secure the connections.
- Connect the red wire from the Photo Control to the black wire of the light fixture.
- Connect the black wire from the Photo Control to the black (hot power supply) wire.
- Connect all of the white wires (neutral) together.
- The body of control must be screwed to weatherproof electrical enclosure. Screw the nut on enclosed gasket tight enough to make a weatherproof seal. If the surface is uneven, apply RTV silicone rubber sealing compound before installing photocontrol.
- Turn power on. Photo Eye has up to 2-minutes delay when turning the power On/Off.
- If lamp cycles during day, check that black and red wires are not reversed.
- If lamp cycles during night, somehow photo-eye is seeing reflected light. Use black electrical tape to partially obstruct the sensor to limit reflected light from entering photocell.
- Will not work with 12V/24V low voltage landscape lights.
Note: For any question, please contact us at Service@touchandglow.com