Photo Control with Weatherproof Faceplate
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Share this Product
For Correct Operations & To Avoid Permanent Equipment Damage, Installer Must Connect All 3-Wires Exactly As Diagram Shows On The Unit
Built-In Safety Time Delay: 20 to 100 Seconds
Rugged Outdoor Operating Temperature Range: -40F to +158F (or -40C to +70C)
Excellent On/Off Ratio: 6
Low Average Power Consumption: 0.8W
Must Install Unit Inside UL Listed Outdoor Junction Box
UL Listed for USA/Canada Under Our File No. E322033
Meets UL Standard 773A & Canadian C22.2 No. 205-M1983
Automatically Turns Lights On At Dusk & Off At Dawn
Weatherproof Faceplate Mounts Over Rain Tight Outdoor Box
Nothing To Adjust, Nothing To Set. Activates With Natural Sunlight
Use With Single Or Multiple Outdoor Lights Applications
Saves Energy, Bulb Life, Electricity And Money By Reducing Operating Hours
Works With CFL, Incandescents, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, LED, Halogen And Fluorescent Bulbs
Discourages Intruders By Automatically Lighting Grounds At Night Time
Rugged Design, UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years Daily On/Off) At 15Amp 1800W Tungsten & 1000VA Ballast Loads
Extra Large Capacity: 15Amp 1800W Tungsten, 1000VA Ballast 120VAC 50/60 Hz
Metal Wall Plate With Wetherproof Gasket
- Works With Incandescent, CFL, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, Halogen, LED and Fluorescent Bulbs
- Automatically ON at 1 +/-0.5 Foot Candle & OFF at 6 +/-0.5 Foot Candles
- UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years Daily On/Off) At Minimum 15Amp 1800W Tungsten & 1000VA Ballast Loads
- Unit Provided With Color Coded 6"Long Lead Wires
- Extra Safety 16AWG 600V Wires UL Rated For Higher Temperature of 150C
Use With Weatherproof Wall Plate Having 11/16” Diameter Mounting Hole
Read All Instructions Completely Before Beginning Installation.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT INJURY FROM ELECTRICAL SHOCK AND POSSIBLE RISK OF DEATH, POWER MUST BE TURNED OFF AT THE MAIN CIRCUIT BREAKER OR AT THE MAIN FUSE BOX BEFORE INSTALLING PHOTOCONTROL.
Use only U. L. Listed wire connectors (not included). All metal strands of wires MUST be completely inside wire connectors. Wrap electrical tape in multiple layers to further secure the connections.
- Connect the red wire from the Photo Control to the black wire of the light fixture.
- Connect the black wire from the Photo Control to the black (hot power supply) wire.
- Connect all of the white wires (neutral) together.
- The body of control must be located inside weatherproof electrical enclosure. Insert the nipple through the face plate hole and screw the nut on enclosed gasket tight enough to make a weatherproof seal. If the surface is uneven, apply RTV silicone rubber sealing compound before installing photocontrol.
- Turn power on. Photo Eye has up to 2-minutes delay when turning the power On/Off.
- If lamp cycles during day, check that black and red wires are not reversed.
- If lamp cycles during night then somehow reflected light is falling on photo-eye. Use black electrical tape to partially obstruct the sensor to limit reflected lightfrom entering photocell.
- Will not work with 12V/24V low voltage landscape lights.
Note: For any question, please contact us at Service@touchandglow.com