- Excellent Replacement Photocontrol For Pole Lanterns, Yard Lights, Twin Floodlights, Area Lights, Entry Lights, Walkway Lighting & Barn Lights
- Works With CFL, Incandescent, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, LED, Halogen and Fluorescent Bulbs
- Discourages Intruders By Automatically Lighting Grounds At Night
- Saves Energy, Bulb Life, Electricity & Money By Automatically Reducing Daily Operating Time
- Activates With Natural Sunlight, No Adjustment Needed For Daylight Savings Time
- Built-In Time Delay Eliminates False On/Off Due To Lightning And Stray Car Lights
- Max. 100W 120VAC 50/60 Hz
- 100W 120VAC 50/60 Hz
- Works With Incandescent, CFL, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, Halogen, LED and Fluorescent Bulbs
- Automatically ON at 1 +/-0.5 Foot Candle & OFF at 6 +/-0.5 Foot Candles
- Unit Provided With Color Coded 6"Long Lead Wires
- For Correct Operations & To Avoid Permanent Equipment Damage, Installer Must Connect All 3-Wires Exactly As Diagram Shows On The Unit
- Built-In Safety Time Delay: 7 Seconds
- Rugged Outdoor Operating Temperature Range: -40F to +158F (or -40C to +70C)
- Impact Resistant
- Photoeye Nipple Size: 3/8" NPT X 18 Threads. Apx. Size: 0.75" X 0.60" X 1.5"
- Must Install Unit Inside UL Listed Outdoor Junction Box or Raintight Fixture
Use With Weatherproof Light Fixture Enclosures Having 3/8” Diameter Mounting Hole
Read All Instructions Completely Before Beginning Installation.
TO PREVENT INJURY FROM ELECTRICAL SHOCK AND POSSIBLE RISK OF DEATH, POWER MUST BE TURNED OFF AT THE MAIN CIRCUIT BREAKER OR AT THE MAIN FUSE BOX BEFORE INSTALLING PHOTOCONTROL.
Use only U. L. Listed wire connectors (not included). All metal strands of wires MUST be completely inside wire connectors. Wrap electrical tape in multiple layers to further secure the connections.
Connect the red wire from the Photo Control to the black wire of the light fixture.
Connect the black wire from the Photo Control to the black (hot power supply) wire.
Connect all of the white wires (neutral) together.
The body of control must be located inside weatherproof electrical enclosure. Insert the nipple through the hole and screw the nut on enclosed gasket tight enough to make a weatherproof seal. If the surface is uneven, apply RTV silicone rubber sealing compound before installing photocontrol.
Turn power on. Photo Eye has up to 2-minutes delay when turning the power On/Off.
1. If lamp cycles during day, check that black and red wires are not reversed.
2. If lamp cycles during night, use black electrical tape to partially obstruct the sensor to limit re-ected light from entering photocell.
3. Will not work with 12V/24V low voltage landscape lights.
Note: For any question, please contact us at Service@touchandglow.com