Installing Lamp Post Outdoor Electrical Outlet Saves Significant Installation Cost Compared To A Stand Alone Outdoor Outlet
Provides Outdoor Large 15Amp 120V Power Capacity. UL Listed USA/Canada
Ground Connection Allows Use Of 2 Or 3 Prong Plugs
Auto Snap On Cover Keeps Moisture Away
Works With 3" Diameter Lamp Posts Provided With 1-3/8" Diameter Outlet Installation Hole
- Installing Lamp Post Outdoor Electrical Outlet Saves Significant Installation Cost Compared To A Stand Alone Outdoor Outlet.
- Provides Outdoor Large 15Amp 120V Power Capacity. UL Listed.
- Plug In Tools, Lawn Trimmers, Holiday Lights Into Convenient Outlet.
- Auto Snap On Cover Keeps Moisture Away.
- Ground Connection Allows Use Of 2 Or 3 Prong Plugs.
- Requires 1-3/8" Diameter Hole In Lamp Post For Easy Installation.
- Large Capacity: 15Amp 120VAC 50/60 Hz
- Works With 3" Diameter Lamp Posts With 1-3/8" Diameter Installation Hole
- Three Wire Outlet With Ground Connection
- Outlet Provided With Color Coded 9"Long Lead Wires
- Extra Safety 14AWG 600V Wires UL Rated For Temperature of 105C
- For Correct Operations & To Avoid Permanent Equipment Damage, Installer Must Connect All 3-Wires Exactly As Diagram Shows With The Unit
- Outdoor Operating Temperature Range: -40F to +158F (or -40C to +70C)
- Impact Resistant Strong Polycarbonate Housing With UV Protection
- Must Install Unit Inside Raintight Lamp Posts
- UL Listed for Outdoor Use In USA/Canada
TO PREVENT INJURY FROM ELECTRICAL SHOCK AND POSSIBLE RISK OF DEATH, POWER MUST BE TURNED OFF AT THE MAIN CIRCUIT BREAKER OR AT THE MAIN FUSE BOX BEFORE INSTALLING THIS OUTLET KIT.
1- Connect the Black wire of this outlet to the Black power supply wire and the Black post light top wire.
2- Connect the White outlet wire to the White power supply wire and the White post light top wire.
Use only U. L. Listed wire connectors (not included). All metal strands of wires MUST be completely inside wire connectors. Wrap electrical tape in multiple layers to further secure the connections.
3- Connect the Green outlet wire to the Green supply wire and the Green post light top wire.
4- Insert this receptacle into pre-drilled 1-3/8’’ diameter hole of the lamp post. Make sure that snap cover hinge is on the top and soft gasket is between the outlet and the post.
5- Tightly screw two screws into receptacle and matching pre-drilled holes on the post. Hinged snap cover shall remain closed so no rain water enters inside the outlet.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT TAKE THE CONVENIENCE OUTLET APART. IT IS TO BE INSTALLED AS IT IS SHIPPED.
Note: If you have a question, contact us at Service@touchandglow.com