240V-to-277V Wall Switch
Regular price $14.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Share this Product
- Works With 240-277V Fluorescent, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, And More.
- Automatically Turns Lights On At Dusk & Off At Dawn For 240-277V Fixtures.
- Weatherproof Faceplate Mounts Over Rain Tight Outdoor Box.
- Nothing To Adjust, Nothing To Set. Activates With Natural Sunlight.
- Use With Single Or Multiple Outdoor Lights Applications.
- Saves Energy, Bulb Life, Electricity And Money By Reducing Operating Hours.
- Works With CFL, Incandescents, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, LED, Halogen And Fluorescent Bulbs.
- Discourages Intruders By Automatically Lighting Grounds At Night-Time.
- Rugged Design, UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years Daily On/Off) At 2000W Tungsten & 2000VA Ballast Loads At 277V.
7-Day Timers Available (Mon-Sun)
Auto Turn-Off Timer
ENERGY SAVINGS METER:
Shows Energy Used and $$$ Saved
Logs Energy Savings
MULTIPLE DIMMER OPTIONS:
Dim Lights to Any 3 Settings With Memory
FULL RANGE DIMMING
3-WAY: LOW, MED, HIGH, & OFF
Automatically On at Dusk, Off at Dawn
Adjustable Sensitivity Allows for Indoor Installation & Dark Areas
Photocell Adjustment Eliminates Flickering
Check This Photo Control voltage of 240V to 277V. Check line voltage to be within a range of this photo control. Use With Weatherproof Light Fixture Enclosures Having 11/16? Diameter Mounting HoleRead All Instructions Completely Before Beginning Installation.
CAUTION: TO PREVENT INJURY FROM ELECTRICAL SHOCK AND POSSIBLE RISK OF DEATH, POWER MUST BE TURNED OFF AT THE MAIN CIRCUIT BREAKER OR AT THE MAIN FUSE BOX BEFORE INSTALLING PHOTOCONTROL.
Use only U. L. Listed wire connectors (not included). All metal strands of wires MUST be completely inside wire connectors. Wrap electrical tape in multiple layers to further secure the connections.Connect the red wire from the Photo Control to the black wire of the light fixture.Connect the black wire from the Photo Control to the black (hot power supply) wire. Connect all of the white wires (neutral) together.The body of control must be located inside a weatherproof electrical enclosure. Insert the nipple through the hole and screw the nut on the enclosed gasket tight enough to make a weatherproof seal. If the surface is uneven, apply the RTV silicone rubber sealing compound before installing photocontrol.Turn the power on. Photo Eye has up to 2-minutes delay when turning the power On/Off.
- Extra Large Capacity: 2000W Tungsten, 2000VA Ballast 240-to-277VAC 50/60 Hz.
- Works With Incandescent, CFL, Mercury Vapor, Metal Halide, Sodium Vapor, Halogen, LED and Fluorescent Bulbs.
- Automatically ON at 1 +/-0.5 Foot Candle & OFF at 6 +/-0.5 Foot Candles.
- UL Tested for Minimum 6,000 Cycles (16.4 Years Daily On/Off) At Minimum 2000W Tungsten & 2000VA Ballast Loads At 277VAC.
- Unit Provided With Color Coded 6"Long Lead Wires.
- Extra Safety 16AWG 600V Wires UL Rated For Higher Temperature of 150C.
- For Correct Operations & To Avoid Permanent Equipment Damage, Installer Must Connect All 3-Wires Exactly As Diagram Shows On The Unit.
- Built-In Safety Time Delay: 20 to 100 Seconds.
- Rugged Outdoor Operating Temperature Range: -40F to +158F (or -40C to +70C).
- Excellent On/Off Ratio: 6.
- Low Average Power Consumption: 0.8W.
- Must Install Unit Inside UL Listed Outdoor Junction Box.
- UL Listed for USA/Canada Under Our File No. E322033.
- Meets UL Standard 773A & Canadian C22.2 No. 205-M1983.
- Google Home
Download Our App:
- Control your smart home anywhere, anytime in the world
- Turn lights On/Off, Dim with your smartphone or voice assistant
- Program your lights with your tablet or smartphone
- Convert your Light Switch, Lamp or Appliance into a smart device
- Our easy to use app makes searching fun and intuitive.!
- Keep in touch with the latest offers & promotions